Gospel International University(GIU) provides believers a cost effective opportunity to receive quality biblical and Christ centered higher education to enhance their ministry.
It is our goal to make biblical higher- education accessible to all, anytime, anywhere. We do not charge our students for courses, course materials, or annual enrollment, making our Degree programs affordable and accessible.
In order to remain sustainable, GIU charges a onetime $50 application processing fee, as well as a nominal monthly Learning Assessment and Technology fee that varies depending on Degree program.
Gospel International University Fees:
Onetime application fee: 50 USD
Monthly Learning Assessment and Technology fee:
- associate: 50 USD
- Bachelors Degree Programs: 75 USD
- Masters Degree Programs: 100 USD
- Doctoral Programs: $125 or 125 USD
Graduation Fees: $175
Transcript: $15 per additional copy
Gospel International University Terms:Each term is 8 weeks long or 2 months. Students can take up to 2 courses per term.
- The monthly Learning Assessment and Technology fee DOES NOTinclude the cost of textbooks.
- Gospel International University makes use of Open Educational Resources (OER) as much as possible. OER are teaching, learning, and research resources that reside in the public domain or have been released under an intellectual property license that permits their free use or re-purposing by others for academic purposes.